Sunday, 9 October 2011

Cook Curry Chicken - 3rd Time! for my buddies!

I took up another challenge. I invited my buddies to my house for a weekend gathering and I cooked my curry chicken for them served with nasi lemak and some beers! They didn't believe that I can cook Curry Chicken (hey, do you agree curry chicken is hard to master?) that can really eat. They wanted to see how I manage to cook a good curry chicken that can be served on the table. I reached home at 7.00pm and finished cooking at 8.45pm. HAHAHAH.. they liked very much and they said "Boy, you can really can cook curry chicken wor". Boy is my nick name. After dinner we were playing Winning Eleven 2011 on PS3 and we finished the night with yum char at BRJ. I'm going to try again for coming gathering with ex-synovate colleagues.






No comments:

Post a Comment